On the odd chance that you have a couple million lying around, here are the top 5 of the most expensive supercars in the world! Even if you did have the money, good luck finding one for sale.
5. Coming in at number 5, is the 800 horsepower V12- powered British Ashton Martin Vulcan. Only 24 of these have been made and tailored for lightweight perfection. This Ashton Martin comes in at a price tag of $2.3 million.
4. A top 5 would not be complete without a Ferrari, an F60 to be exact. Only in production for the 60th anniversary of Ferrari, the $2.5 million monster is quite rare with only ten produced.
3. For $2.6 million you can afford to pick up the Pagani Huayra BC. With lightweight wheels, faster gearbox, and more carbon fiber in the interior, this is not just an ordinary Pagani Huayra. Only 20 were made and to no surprise would be very hard to track down as well.
2. Deemed McLaren's ultimate track focused car, the McLaren P1 GTR is a pricey $3.1 million. This was also the iconic McLaren to win the 1995 Le Mans 24 Hours. At 986 horsepower, this is some serious engineering at work.
1. You would think for having no roof would mean a cheaper car, right? Wrong in every sense. The Lamborghini Veneno Roadster tops the charts at $4.5 million. Im sure the owners of these have no issue with rain because they can just hop in their other Lamborghini.